A Cashmere family is without their home following yesterday's fire on Binder Road.
Chelan County Fire District #6 crews received reports of a structure fire near Tigner Road around 9:30a.m.
Fire crews fought a blaze that burned a 27-foot travel trailer.
The family living there came away unharmed but Phil Moser of Chelan County Fire District #6 says the blaze consumed everything in its path . . .
Moser says the vehicles belonged to the home owner.
The fire also cause a quarter acre brush fire up a hillside towards Skyline Drive.
Moser says the fire was electric caused.